Remarketing with Google Adwords.
Display relevant ads to people who have viewed your website, but not made a purchase or enquiry.
Watch the video here:
What remarketing does
Remarketing lets you show ads to users who've previously visited your website as they browse the Web.
When you use remarketing, you'll tag pages of your site that correspond to certain categories you want to promote. For example, you could add a TV tag on all of the pages where you sell televisions. You can then create an AdWords campaign to show highly relevant messages (such as ads displaying a special offer on TVs) to people who've visited these pages as they browse sites across the Google Display Network.
Why you'd use remarketing
Remarketing is a powerful way to stay engaged with your target audience. Presenting them with highly relevant ads and offers across the Web - and making sure your brand is at the top of their mind when they are ready to buy and can radically improve ROI. Achieve even higher conversions by combining other targeting methods, such as interest categories, demographics, or keyword campaigns. For example, if you wanted to expand the reach of your fashion brand, you could target only women between the ages of 18-24 who have not yet visited your site, and present them with an offer that is tailored to them.
- Display text and image ads
- Low cost per clicks
- Display ads to people who have viewed your site, no matter what source they arrived from
- Measure success with conversion tracking, analytics and call tracking
- We create a Tag (snippet of code) that needs to be inserted into all pages of your website.
- You provide the image ads you want to use. If you can't get these designed, we can provide a design service for a small fee.
- Your ads start displaying to people who have visited your site but have not made contact or a purchase
What does it cost?
We charge a small set up fee for creating your remarketing campaign.
You then pay Google AdWords for each click you receive to your site from your display ads. You set the maximum cost-per-click you want to pay, and maximum daily budget.
Ready to give remarketing a go?
Contact us today on 0844 448 0444 or reply to this email, and we will get cracking with the set up as a matter of urgency.
Contact Us Today
Call 0844 448 0444 now to speak with a Google AdWords consultant, our experienced and professional team are there to listen, gain an understanding of your business and goals, and provide a solution at an affordable price